Fierce Education Editor-in-Chief and Head of Content Elliot Markowitz recently spoke with Angela Gunder, Vice President of Learning at the Online Learning Consortium (OLC), a professional organization devoted to advancing the quality of digital learning worldwide, regarding:
- The changes he has seen in higher education over the past year as a result of COVID-19.
- What are some of the biggest challenges facing Higher Education?
- OLC’s partnership with McGraw Hill and how it helps higher education.
- How OLC has helped McGraw Hill’s Higher Ed customers through the changes ahead.
- Other ways their partnership will work to help Higher Ed moving forward
McGraw Hill is a platinum sponsor of the REMOTE virtual summit, hosted by Arizona State University (ASU) taking place June 9 and 10. CLICK HERE to learn more about REMOTE, or to Register to attend.
For other REMOTE spotlight interviews, see: