Fierce Education Editor-in-Chief and Head of Content Elliot Markowitz recently spoke with David Kokorowski, Senior Vice President, Product Management, Higher Education Courseware & Career Learning at Pearson, regarding:
- The changes he has seen in higher education over the past year as a result of COVID-19.
- What are some of the biggest challenges facing Higher Education moving forward.
- Examples of innovation from the past year that will have long-lasting positive impact in the higher education market.
- How Pearson’s products and services are helping to meet these challenges.
- What can we expect to see from Pearson in the coming months/year ahead to continue to address the needs of the education market?
Pearson is a marquee sponsor of the REMOTE virtual summit, hosted by Arizona State University (ASU) taking place June 9 and 10. CLICK HERE to learn more about REMOTE, or to Register to attend.
For other REMOTE spotlight interviews, see: